1/2 white cabbage
2 whole leeks (or 1 bunch spring onion)
1 large squid, cut into finger-sized slices
8 thin slices of pork belly
- Mix flour and water together, then add egg and mix well to form a smooth batter
- crush tofu and to mixture and mix well
- stir in cabbage and squid
- heat a little oil in a small frying pan
- when oil is shimmering, add 1 portion to the frying pan, shaping it into a large patty. Place 2 slices of pork belly on top and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 mins till crispy and golden brown.
- To serve, squirt a lattice of mayo and sauce on each patty with fish flakes and seaweed.
*sorry, i was in a rush to go for picnic so i didnt take a pic. next time (:
you can buy the sauce, fish flakes and seaweed from isetan (scotts) and is not to exp (: