i baked kek lapis! non cny season i baked kek lapis. WHY? coz i want egg whites for macarons! hahah. this is my third time baking it. I double the recipe and use an 8 inch ROUND tin instead coz jess's square tin is GIGANTIC. taste nice but look wise . . . hahah. then we baked banana cake and vegan choc cake. left her house at 1:30am! is so fun! (:
TODAY is a BANANA DAY! baked banana cake. the cake is amazingly soft, moist, fragrance and YUMMY! thank you wen for sharing this wonderful recipe (: i baked it with using two 8 inch tin. the cake is quite tall (: and i sprinkle it with some chopped almond. those photos are not very well taken. hop over to wen's blog and see hers (:
Ingredients:5 Eggs (large size, 65-70g w/shell)
300g Cake flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
Method:Preheat oven at 160 degree C.
Grease & line a 2 x 8" round tin (or 1 x 10" square tin) base with baking paper.
1. Sieve flour, baking powder & soda together. Sieve twice & set aside.
2. Whisk eggs, sugar & sliced banana at max. speed till stiff/ribbon stage. (For Kenwood Chef - approx 10-13mins)
3. Fold in sifted flour & mix well. (Can use spatular or hand to mix)
4. Add in oil & mix well till batter is shiny & flowing.
5. Pour into baking tin & bake for 40 - 45mins.
then i baked MORE banana stuffs. my bro request banana oreo muffin for breakfast tmr and to bring to work for his colleagues. since i've got A LOT of banana at home, double the recipe and yield 17 cups (:
NOW, there's so many containers that's full filled, lying on the table. feels like there's a party going on! :D