PASSION FRUIT MUFFIN
Egg white mixture
180g egg whites
10g corn flour
Egg yolk mixture
70g egg yolks
90g plain flour
- Scoop out 100g of passion fruits and set aside.
- Mix all the egg yolks mixture except flour. When everything well combined then add in sifted flour. Mix everything well combine and no lumps left. The mixture would be quite thick and smooth.
- Beat the egg whites in a clean large bowl until soft peak. Gradually add in sugar. Then finally add in corn flour. Make sure the corn flour mix well in the egg mixture. The egg whites mixture should be stiff peak, smooth and shiny.
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites mixture into the egg yolks mixture. When everything well combine then gently fold in the 1/2 of the remaining egg whites mixture. Lastly, fold in the remaining egg whites mixture. Make sure all the egg whites mixture well combine with the egg yolks mixture.
- Pour the well mix mixture into a 21cm chiffon cake tin OR muffin cups and bake at a 160'C preheated oven for 40 minutes. After baked, let the baked cake turn upside down for cooling before unmold it. .
- You may keep it in the fridge. Best serve in 3 days.
next, i bought a box of mangoes. yes, weighing at 10kg!! im waiting for it to ripe. is really nice and good quality. this are thailand honey mangoes. they dont have those annoying "thread" i called it. i dont like mango with those "thread". cant wait to bake mango cheesecake again!! this box can allow me to bake 5 mango cheesecake and also make mango pomelo dessert since there's lots of pomelo at home! (: (:
look out for mango cheesecake that i'll be baking soon. i'll faithfully type the recipe out. is really worth trying! (: